Landed in Miami

Friday, February 2, 2007

Well I've landed in Miami and unfortunately my luggage is still in Sydney. 8th trip in USA, 4th time my luggage didn't make it all the way with me. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow.

We had some good moves in some our opportunities.

Industrea – IDL
Closed at $0.335, with an intra-day high of $0.345 reached past two days. Stop has been moved up to $0.31

Eastern Star – ESG
Closed at $0.335 with an intra-day high of $0.35. Stop stays at $0.275.

Charter Hall – CHC
CHC closed below our stop loss on the 31st. Trend still looks in tact with the guppy MMA and I'm inclined to watch this one over the next couple of days instead of enforcing the stop.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Rankings

Finance Blogs - Blog Rankings

Our Blogger Templates

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP