Super Bowl XLI

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Well I'm going to be attending Super Bowl XLI this year in Miami. Flight leaves tomorrow. I'm lucky enough to have a job that flies me to the USA every 3 months or so to work in stadiums and arenas. Although I will be on-call during the game, most of the work is completed before hand so I'm hoping for a nice relaxing day watching one of the biggest sporting events in the world.

I should be back in 3 weeks time. Hopefully I will still have time to maintain Market Ninja, so keep checking. It's been a very down month so far but thats trading. If it was easy, every one would be doing it.

Here's to a better February, and go the Bears. My Chargers fell short this year in the play offs and will better for the experience next season, like my first month posting.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Rankings

Finance Blogs - Blog Rankings

Our Blogger Templates

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP